Nw ,this is the 3th blog i writting today.
Sorry ,tears.i wrring this post with dropping my tears.
I saw ur sis status just now,and my heart is,owh..i reli duno how to describe.
I know i'm missing you ,i know i still can't forget you.
Say break geh is me,say ngm sekdak geh is me.
Why?why why why ?you cnt reply me ?why cnt ?
I'm keeping texting you ,but no one is replying me.
My world is blind ,darkness.
I'm alone ,i need someone care me.
I'm strees but it din less abit.
My body is getting weak.
My weight is getting less.
My mood is getting worse.
I need you now ,i need you now.
I want you now.i want you now.
I'm waiting for you for 10days jor.
How am i doing this 10 days?
I'm crying everynight with listening it will rain ang hugging bear.
I just now i can't control my tears.
The memories is flashing back frount of my eyes.
I need you here so badly.
I want you here with me.
Just a one text.
Or,
Just a one action to let me noe youare find ,can ?
Please.
没有评论:
发表评论