Today went to his house ,because he sick jor..
But the most reason is cx i too miss him jor ,BLEK ;
Reach his hm at 2pm gam,and i help that two piggy to cook magie mee ,sorry for not tasty >.<
But he did not eat so much ,maybe not feeling well gua...
I love the way to take care him and her sister ,duno why..
After that he say he want to slp ,so i try to stop him ,so sui lar me...
And king samshi together with him and watch he take jor geh picha..
He smiling very bright ,that's what i want :)
with pretty tyana :)
timmy ,ayumi ,tyana
with him <3
ME !!><
sor lou ^-^
I LOVE HIM <3
After that we watch tv together ,and go home lur..
Ngm sek dak him . T ___T
Thankiew and welcome back to my life ,timmy lee zian ho .
The day when you are not with me ,i think jor very clear that what i need the most.at last ,i choose back you.
I dun need a bf that rich one ,or what.
I just need a bf that care me always ,beside me ,noe all my thing and the most thing is make me happy one.
Sometimes ,we gaduh
Sometimes ,we laught
Sometimes,we cry
Sometimes,we love
And ,sometimes ,we hurt each other.
But the most that important is we are happy always.
Thankiew ,me
for love me
care me
mind
give me hapiness
company me
tam me
wori about me
everything about me ,
I love you ,that's all that i want to tell you .
没有评论:
发表评论