I duno how to describe my feeling.
I hate these day.
Next year will be not going to be same class with jimuis.
Parent's give me alot of pressue.
You.let me din't have safe feel.
i scared to lost you.
i am stingly.
i am easy to jelous.
i cnt forget lot of thing.
Super no mood.i need cheong k. arghhhh.
This week going to take salary.
But lot of function need to use it.
Take jor money yau cnt use it.fuck.
I need to change my hairstyle.
I fucking hate this hair .stupid.
Dun try to make me getting more angry.
If not i will let you now.
Going to pangkor next month at 25,26,27.
Planing to buy phone at middle month gam.
Maybe ,galaxy x2..couple phone..
But they say the baterry very fast habis sai leh..
Haiyor.Usually want iphone geh.but trouble lar.cx yau din't have bluetooh and i'm noob with computer one.
Xun bah.i stop till here.
*
thank's for always trying to make me happy.but i'm am dam moody now.sorry.
没有评论:
发表评论