2011年12月27日星期二

Moody Days

Thankiew for your JJ cake today and yesterdays dessert..

This two day i'm going back to skl for pratics dance for chineses new year dance..quite hard >M<

I'm freaking no mood.

Today daddy go to school and help me talk to that stupid teacher.

At last you know what is the stupid answer ????

Let me tell you.

Is NO.

IS NO !!!!!!!

Hear that ?

I'm going to differnt class with jimuis.and left me alone.

How you want me to survive at this sh class alone ???

Arghh..

But anyway ,thank you .daddy.

Tomorrow going to see pricipal again.

Need to try to talk with her again.

And thank you mum.

To help me talk to dad.

Today i wait my mum come at skl alone.

Fin at 4pm geh but she came at 4.45!

Arghhh.when i rush into car that time ,i keep droping my tears.

I already tahan from morning jor geh..finally let me cry out jor..

You :)

Sorry for that say badword to you again.  Sorry :("

Thanks for always keeping company me although i how to you.





谢谢你,出现在我的面前。
谢谢你,陪伴我走过这些日子。
谢谢你,懂得体谅我。
谢谢你,时常关心我。
谢谢你,爱着我。
谢谢你,没有放弃我,更没有放弃过这个爱情。
谢谢你,谢谢你。
我有好多好多的谢谢要跟你说。
更有好多好多话要跟你说。




我依然爱着你。

没有评论:

发表评论